Closing Date: 8:30pm, Monday 25th November 2019
The new position provide an opportunity to lead strategic curriculum initiatives that cross disciplines and realise new synergies between research, education, industry and our communities, to offer transformative educational opportunities for all students with the capability and desire to succeed. This is an opportunity to join a vibrant young university as a key member of an energetic and creative team with strong leadership and a genuinely collaborative approach to research-led educational innovation.
This is a Full-Time, Ongoing Position based at Penrith Campus.
Previous candidates need not apply.
Position Enquiries: Associate Professor Simon Bedford, Acting Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning Futures), (02) 9678 7178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please report bad links to email@example.com
- Furter information
- For further information please contact:
- A/Prof. Deb King
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Melbourne
- Partner Institutions
- This network was established as part of a joint project involving The University of Melbourne, The University of Adelaide, Curtin University and The University of Sydney.
Website and logo design by Mark Parry, www.parryville.com.au
- Support for the production of this material has been provided by the Australian Government, Office for Learning and Teaching. The views expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government, Office for Learning and Teaching.
- Unless otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- First Year in Maths· A network for academics teaching mathematics in first-year degree programs