Where: St Mary's University, London
Closing date: 13 February
More information here
We are now looking to appoint a Full Time Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Education to support our Primary Maths Education Initial Teacher Training Programmes.
As a Lecturer, you will work with experienced colleagues to prepare and deliver Maths modules, in line with the Primary National Curriculum, to primary ITE trainees across undergraduate and PGCE programmes. A willingness to contribute to our cross- curricular teaching is also desirable. As part of your role you will also be required to support trainees on school experience. Qualified Teacher Status and experience of primary teaching are essential requirements for the post.
- Please report bad links to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furter information
- For further information please contact:
- A/Prof. Deb King
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Melbourne
- Partner Institutions
- This network was established as part of a joint project involving The University of Melbourne, The University of Adelaide, Curtin University and The University of Sydney.
Website and logo design by Mark Parry, www.parryville.com.au
- Support for the production of this material has been provided by the Australian Government, Office for Learning and Teaching. The views expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government, Office for Learning and Teaching.
- Unless otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- First Year in Maths· A network for academics teaching mathematics in first-year degree programs