Closing Date: 8:30pm, Monday 25th November 2019
The new position provide an opportunity to lead strategic curriculum initiatives that cross disciplines and realise new synergies between research, education, industry and our communities, to offer transformative educational opportunities for all students with the capability and desire to succeed. This is an opportunity to join a vibrant young university as a key member of an energetic and creative team with strong leadership and a genuinely collaborative approach to research-led educational innovation.
This is a Full-Time, Ongoing Position based at Penrith Campus.
Previous candidates need not apply.
Position Enquiries: Associate Professor Simon Bedford, Acting Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning Futures), (02) 9678 7178 or email email@example.com
Applications close: 18 Dec 2019 11:55:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
ANU is seeking to appoint. The Dean, Higher Degree Research provides the academic leadership, strategic direction and oversight of the University’s higher degree research program and ensures the effective delivery of high quality, internationally benchmarked research training. The Dean has responsibility for strategic planning, developing and implementing research training policy and creating a vibrant, supportive and responsive environment in which research students flourish. The successful candidate will have a significant research profile with demonstrated success in supervising doctoral students, together with experience in leading research strategy, high-level influencing and communication skills and a collaborative leadership style.
Further information: For further information, please contact Christie O’Higgins, Manager, ANU Executive Search on 02 6125 2555 or executivesearch@anu
- Please report bad links to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furter information
- For further information please contact:
- A/Prof. Deb King
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Melbourne
- Partner Institutions
- This network was established as part of a joint project involving The University of Melbourne, The University of Adelaide, Curtin University and The University of Sydney.
Website and logo design by Mark Parry, www.parryville.com.au
- Support for the production of this material has been provided by the Australian Government, Office for Learning and Teaching. The views expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government, Office for Learning and Teaching.
- Unless otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- First Year in Maths· A network for academics teaching mathematics in first-year degree programs